At Valentine’s Day the air is filled with love and romance. Even young children can get into the excitement of this holiday. This is the time of year when so many people choose to express their love for one another with gifts, cards, romantic dinners, engagements and more. It’s also the time for fun and exciting Valentine’s Day parties.
When it comes to decorating for your Valentine’s Day party, the first thing that you have to do is decide what type of party it will be and where it will be held.
You can’t even begin making arrangements until this is taken care of because everything will depend on the guests and how formal or casual the party will be. Many companies enjoy providing parties for their employees to lighten things up a bit and give everyone a chance to socialize a little.
If you’re in charge of putting together an office party, you want to make a good impression and make sure your decorations are suitable for the workplace.
As a general rule, an office party would be more formal with elegant decorations whereas a party for family and friends would be more causal. Of course, there are always exceptions to every rule. For this reason, below you will find Valentines Day decorating tips for both types of parties.
Formal party decorating tips:
· Crepe paper can be use to decorate the room
· Confetti makes excellent decorations as well
· Red, pink and white are considered Valentine’s colors
· Use black or red tablecloth and napkins on the tables
· Cut flower arrangements are an excellent table decoration
· Candles can be used throughout the room
Causal party decorating tips:
· Red hearts and Cupid designs can be a big part of the decorations.
· You can make your own cutout designs and put them all over the house or buy your designs, either way is acceptable
· Use red, pink, white and black crepe paper to decorate
· Balloons are always a lot of fun
· Candles add a touch of romance
· Cutouts or models of love birds and doves are very romantic
· Dim lights make the mood more romantic
It can be fun and exciting decorating for a Valentine’s Day party and you can greatly reduce the stress when you use the decorating tips above to help you get started. Keep in mind these are just the basic ideas that can help you get started with the decorating. You’ll need to add your own personal touches to make it special and unique from all the rest.